Should be an interesting week. It has started badly enough.
In no particular order:
- This afternoon I have my first annual review at work and I just deleted all the paperwork I need to get done by 10am
- I have to get a poster finished for printing by noon, and I deleted my draft copy
- I found out after getting in the shower this morning that my girlfriend had stolen my shampoo
- I think she had also been using my razor because my face feels like sunburned sandpaper
- I heard my congressman, Steve Cohen advocate jail-house retribution and murder on a morning radio show. Odd for a Democrat, albeit one who has seen friend's daughter paralyzed in a random act of gun-related violence
- I saw a two car road accident outside my office as I was crossing the street