Various Lies

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

bump

Well, I gave in. I had one (1) just now. I've had too much coffee today and we're approaching a big meeting and my schedule is too busy to keep up with the minutiae I need to, so my blood pressure was rising and my temper was fraying...

...and it was wonderful! It tasted and smelled just like they used when I first started nearly 20 years ago...all the things "normal" people hate, that I (and other addicts) love so much...

...and now I have a headache and a shitty taste in my mouth. Ho hum.

I think there'll be some running tonight too...

2 comments:

chall said...

if you fall off, get back on and keep going. Don't look back.

You're doing great and you will feel that one burning in your lungs when you are running later on (i guess last night).

for me, it is the finger/mouth thing I miss the most. I guess I can take up knitting again ;)

tideliar said...

:) One bump won't kill me! I'm fine...thanks for worrying about me!