Various Lies

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Political Compass

Well, this is rather interesting.

 

Screen shot 2012-01-10 at 1.54.33 PM

My Political Compass

Coincidentally, I fall into the same area (almost exactly) as the Dalai Lama. This must show something but Ill be buggered if I know what. To be honest, I think Ron Paul is a fucking douchebag, and even if he wasn't a racist, misogynist I still wouldn't vote for him. So I can't be THAT Libertarian, right?

Where's my bong? Time for some deep thinking.

Tip o' Hat to Stupid Evil Bastard

3 comments:

Matt H said...

Welcome. I told you it would happen. Take the Worlds Smallest Political Quiz at http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz

chall said...

haha, I ended up almost exactly where you are :)

Eco Left/Right: -5.38
Liber/Authori:-4.46

I think I've moved from the organge to the green during my years in the US. Now, wonder if this means I'll travel right next? ^^

chall said...

NeoCon? HAHAHA. Now I get scared we're in the "same" square ;)