Various Lies

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What a bunch of wankers!

Thanks to the Lay Scientist and their new Carnival of History I have discovered 'mongst other Things, a most won'drous new Blog. Hi thee at once, nae, sooner, if thou canst to:

Georgian London

As a Londer myself (albeit, barely), and an avid amateur historian I can think of no finer way to pass my idle lunchours than exploring Georgian London (and often, by extension, Britain) than Lucy Inglis' blog.

And to make matters better, the first post I arrive at is something near and dear to my heart, and furtive scrabbling hands...

ahem,

Anyway, go check out A Frotted History... in church Mr. Pepys? Good grief!

1 comment:

produkey said...

Thanks for sharing.I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. windows 10 product key